- Best dressed thus far: Jennifer Garner, Anne Hathaway, Cate Blanchett and Jessica Alba.
- I hate when actors try to act like political experts. How many of you have government degrees or ever actually look beyond your own self-interest?
- Holy cow - Tilda Swanton won! For those of you saying "Tilda who?!", if you saw "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe," she was the witch.
- I wish I got to be a seat filler at the Oscars. I would want to pick my preferred seats. If they stuck me next to Jack Nicholson or someone else I don't like, I might start heckling them or doing really bad impressions of them.
- I know Johnny Depp won't win, but I really wish he would. Everyone would flip out, and Johnny would finally get what he has deserved for so many years.
- There's a lot of red dresses out there tonight.
- George Clooney in a suit onstage = a good moment.
- Becky says "No Country for Old Men" sucked, and I'm going to agree with her evaluation since we appear to have similar movie tastes.
- No one cares what the Academy head has to say. No one really cares about the foreign items, either. Just keep it moving, people!!!
12 more minutes until I call it a night. . .