Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm tired.

I'm tired of co-workers whose lack of competence leave the rest of us to not only keep our own classrooms running, but to clean up the disasters they leave behind. I'm tired of people who never offer to help but constantly ask help from me. I'm tired of adults who act no better than the teenagers they teach, and frustrated that these people are the ones the kids see as role models. I'm tired of administrators who demand deadlines from us but don't adhere to deadlines themselves. I'm tired of students who don't understand that it's because I care that I make them work so hard, not because I'm stubborn. And I'm tired of kids I don't even teach taking my stuff from my room because they think it is funny, then bragging about it on the school bus.

I still love my job, but this week I don't have to like it.

No comments: