Sunday, April 13, 2008

Long time, no blog.

Yes I know it's been a while. Life has been busy for this girl.

With Tim home for three weeks, I didn't get much blog time. We hit the O's home opener (great story about that to tell you all some time in person), checked out BodyWorlds, played trivia (and royally upset trivia girl - and we're proud of it!), ate great food, and hung out with friends. Needless to say, I slept too little and had a lot of fun.

Tim is back now in NYC now, so with time on my hands again I'm having a whole lot of dorky fun writing my grad paper.(which I can hopefully publish). The roomie and I are having a blast hanging in Naptown - we found a fabulously tacky karaoke bar and have made it our Thursday night entertainment. We now are the proud parents of a Wii, and with summer coming we have big plans for some deck parties. Summer can't come soon enough. . .

No comments: