Monday, May 12, 2008

Well THIS is interesting.

What a strange morning. I woke up, hopped in the shower, and got out to a voicemail saying school was delayed for two hours. Turns out our torrential overnight downpours were enough to keep the kiddies home until 9:20. I went back to sleep and when I woke up made a nice breakfast and headed to my car. When I got to my car, I looked down to see huge puddles of water below both seats on the driver's side. Grabbing a Solo cup, I started bailing and called work to say I wouldn't be in. . .

. . .flash forward: the dealership had no clue why my car was becoming a flood zone and I will be driving an Aveo until we get to the bottom of this. I got in to work in time to teach third period, and the day was actually good. Now it's off to two more hours of work, followed by trivia. Trivia girl had better watch out tonight, because I'm already a little punchy.

No comments: