Thursday, June 26, 2008

Did Anyone Else See This?

Tim and I were watching portions of "I Survived a Japanese Game Show" Tuesday night, and I'm thoroughly perplexed. There were more noises and colors than I have ever seen before - I felt like I was developing ADHD just by looking at the screen. And the challenges - how weird can things get? I bet the Japanese look at our reality TV shows and probably judge us in much the same way.

I am done grad class - after hours of studying for that stupid final, it had a few off-the-wall questions on it. At least I am done, and hopefully I earn an A in the class. So today's big plans include spin class in about a half hour, a hair appointment, and a whole lot of reading for fun. Yay for a few days of kicking back WITHOUT studying to do. . .

No comments: