Friday, November 28, 2008

I came, I saw, I conquered.

Thanksgiving was fantastic - I spent the day with Tim's family, Lisa and Matt, and some old friends. I have a couple of pictures that I will post when my brain is a little more functional. . .

Right after dinner, we hopped in the car and shopped until we almost literally dropped. We started at the Leesburg Outlets at 11, then headed to Macy's at 5 a.m. I then swung by Best Buy on my way home, passed out for a few hours, and just returned from attacking the mall one last time. I snagged some awesome deals and got almost everyone on my list checked off.

Now I am sitting in my den listening to Christmas music. My lights are up, my decorations are all in place, and my tiny little tree is lighting up the front window. Time to drink a Red Bull and get a little grad work done.

. . .and for those who are interested, I HIGHTLY recommend Kristin Chenowith's new Christmas album. Her voice is amazing!

No comments: