Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Not too much to report today. . .

. . .so I'll ramble for a bit.

Eric and Alicia Wierenga have a blog that will soon be featured on my sidebar because their baby girl Emma is ADORABLE. Check out all the pictures at wieritsat.blogspot.com

I'm killing time until "House" comes on by watching one of my favorite movies, "Moulin Rouge." I could watch this movie over and over and never tire of it. Just remember, folks, "the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." I also think I want to get my hands on some of that green fairy juice some time. . .

It is becoming increasingly evident to me that this school year cannot end soon enough. I have entered every biology teacher's hell portion of the year: HSA preparation. My kiddies take their big test in less than a month. Did I mention they have to pass the test to graduate?

My sister is at the Red Sox game again tonight. That makes two games in 48 hours, one of which showcased four homers in a row. Some girls have all the luck.

Scientists discovered kryptonite. If you want proof, go to MSNBC.com. Superman had better look out.

I guess that's about it. Back to singing along with "Moulin Rouge." Have a good night, kids.

No comments: