Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Well, here I am. . .

Again I find myself unable to get in to my blog so I set up a new one. Think of this as Vikster , Version 2.0. I'll need some serious help resetting the side bars - Andy set those up for me in college.

I turned the big 2-5 yesterday. It was not the crisis situation I pictured it might be. I got up, went to work, and tried to stay under the radar. Some of my students found out it was my birthday and tried guessing my age. (Highball was 28, lowball was 19.) We lost by one point at trivia night but still had tons of fun.

I couldn't stay under the radar today when Tim sent me flowers. The bouquet was gorgeous and came in a pink cocktail mixer. Only my Tim would send a mixer to a high school. I'll be lucky if the bouquet is intact when I get to work tomorrow: some kid probably snatched the mixer and left the flowers in a heap.

No comments: