Thursday, December 20, 2007

24 hours to freedom. . .

Yes, I know the blogs have been few and far between lately, but that's what happens when Verizon gets backed up. Now I'm back, kids, and you can expect more of the Vikster fun you love so much. :)

My 4th period class is teaming up with AP bio tomorrow to have a Q & A session with a third-year student doctor. I hear he is pretty smart, fairly witty, and has a fantastic girlfriend. We'll see how he does in the classroom. . .

After tomorrow, it's a week and a half of sleeping in, enjoying time with the family, and hopefully a little snow here and there. Details to follow on the Christmas festivities, along with a movie review of "Sweeney Todd" - Tim and I are hitting it up tomorrow night with Leslie and Steve. Here's hoping Johnny Depp and the crew do it justice.

No comments: