Monday, August 25, 2008

I love it when things fit.

New shoes, new classes, food in the freezer - I just love it when things fit how they ought to.

I wore very new shoes today that Becky picked out for me and they felt good all day AND made the perfect statement with my skirt. My students and I are seeming to get a great rapport going, and I enjoyed every second of teaching them today. My new schedule intimidated me at first, but I like that I start with a class, take a break, then teach two, take another break, and end the day with two. (Those who hate teacher schedules can keep their mouths shut.)

We fit all the food in the freezer last night (if you knew our house, you'd know this is a serious feat). I fit in time for a workout today, and I squeezed just enough time out of the day to get a little new music in tonight as well. (The new music is Vitamin String Quartet - amazing classical covers of all sorts of rock songs by strings - only WCS Strings alum could love it as much as I do!)

It's been a good day, and that is something to always be thankful for.

No comments: