Friday, August 22, 2008

Truly Thankful It's the Weekend.

I was reminded this week many times why I love my job, but I am exhausted. I dragged my butt to the gym after work, and tonight I plan on keeping things very low-key and getting some darn good sleep in. This may be an excellent night to keep working through "Water for Elephants," which thus far has been a very quick and very good read.

I can't tell you how glad I am that Tim finally takes his boards tomorrow - it's been killing me not to tell him about the new school year. I'm sure with an entire week of being holed up studying, he is just as glad the weekend has arrived, if not more than me.

Tomorrow night it is time for the Ram's Head. Nothing beats a beautiful summer evening sitting out on their back patio with great friends and good drinks.

No comments: